QBs in the portal

He might be 34 years old before he gets out.

4 Likes

As of this afternoon there are 27 unplaced QB in the portal snd it hasn’t even opened yet.

And that is too soon!

2 Likes

There will be 85-100 before is all said and done

2 Likes

It’s starting to be like trading Pokémon cards.

1 Like

The Browns will take him.

There was 200 last year.

1 Like

Jumping quickly. Yesterday at about noon there were 31 in the 24/7 tracker - back to late August. Four were QB who had been placed and played somewhere else this season. The other 27 were unplaced. Probably going to be an astounding jump in numbers on Monday.

1 Like

Correct. I believe about 90 were FBS scholarship athletes

1 Like

Oregon State baseball did win a national title with that pitcher who admitted to molesting a young relative, so sadly there is a precedent within that athletic department.

1 Like

More likely Hugh Freeze at Auburn. The master of second, third and fourth chances - for himself.

There may be 75-100 QBs in there by the end of the month. Sadly, 40% of them will not get picked up.

1 Like

I really hope we get a transfer QB from the portal. Even if one of our current QB’s ends up being really good, I still think competition and depth is critical.

3 Likes

I am far more concerned about getting WR’s and our ability to attract them.

2 Likes

Several of the images they found on his phone were “self-produced.” He won’t be playing for anything other than the Florida Correctional League anytime soon.

3 Likes

This is a sad deal. Sad for the kid he hurt and likely sad for him as he was probably abused as a child although no proof there. As a parent this would be beyond awful news for all families involved…

3 Likes

Might be best to stay away from any rank speculation in any direction.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about it and really don’t want to. It’s a sad deal all around

1 Like