Miami- 31. Ohio-10

1 Like

Miami has shaken off the funkā€¦so

RedHawks 27
PussyCats 13

College Football 25 Prediction:

Ohio 7
Miami 34

It wasnā€™t even as close as that score would indicate. Miamiā€™s D allowed a couple of first downs on OUā€™s opening drive but eventually forced a punt. After last weekā€™s success in real life, virtual Coach Martin decided to call the PA deep throw again on the first offensive snap. It worked. Again. This time Cade McDonald scored on the 82-yard pass play. This game was all about McDonald and Miamiā€™s defense. McDonald finished with 4 catches, 156 yards and 3 TDs. Those stats were all accumulated in the first half. Miamiā€™s D was nasty throughout the game. OU finished with just 22 yards rushing and the ā€˜Hawks pulled in 4 interceptions (3 picks came in the end zone).

The only reason this wasnā€™t a shutout is because the CPU refused to let itself get blown out. It will force you to turn the ball over so it can stay in the game. Miami had the 27-0 lead with the ball inside midfield with 3 seconds remaining in the half. At that point, Brett Gabbertā€™s stat line was 14/14 for 200+ yards and 3 TDs. I thought about kneeling to have a perfect half of passing but I figured I was close enough for a legitimate Hail Mary. OU picked off the Hail Mary and returned the ball 107 yards because the CPU wanted to score. Miami had 2 more pointless turnovers in the second half otherwise I probably would have hit 50 points in this game.

Gabbert finished 18/23, with 300 yards, 3 TDs, 2 picks. Keyon Mozee (102 yards with a fumble) and Brunson (49 yards) each had a rushing score. Matt Salopek led the way for the D with 14 tackles. Jayden Williams (2), Raion Strader, and Jackson Pons accounted for the 4 interceptions.

And, of course, McDonald torched OUā€™s secondary as I previously mentioned.