Pick The Underdog 2022 - Week 3

Incidentally, I heard today this fact: the only home non league loss that Nick Saban has at Alabama is the team they are playing this week. I am not doing it, but does anybody want to take a shot at 50.5 points. This is not my pick.

Also, in a game matching two undefeated teams who are both strong candidates to win a state championship this year, I am picking Marion Local over my New Bremen Cardinals.

This is my actual pick UTSA +13.5 over Texas. This will remind Longhorn fans about their NCAA tournament loss to Abilene Christian 2 years ago.

Miami + 20.5 over sUCks

1 Like

Kansas +10

2 Likes

Georgia Tech 14.5 please

Dick, this may be the biggest game and toughest ticket to get this weekend. I honestly envy the quality of football you get to see in the MAC.

New Mexico for 3 please.

I picked UTSA, too. The Roadrunners are a solid, well-coached team with a very capable QB. Texas may be down to its #3 QB.

Miami Hurricanes over the Aggies please.

UTSA as well for me

1 Like

Texas Tech.

My ELKS are going to cover, go Centerville! Also, tune in to CNBC tonight as Courtney Reagan will be broadcasting at 7pm on Shep Smith’s show about the helmets the elks use to prevent long term health issues.

VIRGINIA
-10.50 Old Dominion

1 Like

Courtney is both a Centerville and Miami grad. Can’t do much better than that! Go Elks Go!

Changing mine to Kansas +10 over Houston

Yup. We grew up really good friends (she is my brother’s age, Courtney and I swam together), and she is literally the nicest person

2 Likes

I had a couple classes with her at Miami, she was always nice.

1 Like

Kansas for 10

1 Like

Just a heads-up…To be fair to others who have submitted picks (especially late in season), picks can’t be changed once submitted (unless game cancellation or a significant event).

Centerville leading Northmont 23-6 at halftime.

2 Likes