NCAA Baseball Regionals

The MAC is still alive!

After losing to Florida in Game 1, Central
Michigan gets a walk off win in the 12th to eliminate Liberty and earn an elimination rematch with the Gators Sunday at 1. Fire up Chips.

Oklahoma is 2-0 in that Regional.

That’s nice and all, but as a young man, I was always taught “when the chips are down, be sure they’re Husmans.”

2 Likes

I was always a Mike-Sells guy!

2 Likes

Hen of the Woods Red Wine Vinegar kettle chips paired with a cold beer…

2 Likes

nm

1 Like

El Charles, did you mean to post this here? I ask only because yesterday, some of my comments were appearing in the wrong threads so I wondered if it was a an error like I was encountering. On mobile specifically.

1 Like

Jen’s Kegs

3 Likes

Chippewas battle from five back to tie Florida but give up a run in the top of the 9th and then leave the bases loaded in the bottom. MAC eliminated.

D’oh!

1 Like

Rats, not a chip fan(except barbecue) but would like most of the MAC to win. Green people are an exception.

1 Like

I only pay attention to college baseball this time of year. I’ve enjoyed the Squeeze Play channel on ESPN+. They put multiple games on the screen and just talk as if they’re watching at home.

1 Like

Wright State Raiders mustache crew were enjoyable…randomly caught some of their regionals, gave VT and Zags all they could handle. Quality hitting and pitching for the most part.