Miami @ UMD

Next year boys! Trust the process!

Miami 35
Duluth 21…….so much for faceoffs. ( All 4 of Duluth Centers were scratched)

Tbf, we are missing our 1C and our replacement 1C didn’t come back after the second intermission

Not that they were the ones that actually did well in the dot :joy:

1 Like

I thought that blackballing Bonk from any access to players or coaches would finally be the magic bullet that brought us back.

[[insert frustrated Ralphie coming out of the bathroom after finding out his decoder ring was a scam meme]]

1 Like

TANYON BAJZER DEBUT!!!

Turns out I wasn’t crazy thinking willy ghosted last night

The (men’s) bball team pulled out a big win today, hockey can do it too let’s go!

4 Likes

I think it’s practically written in the stars. Every time hoops wins, hockey has a great game.

1 Like

Hallen is out tonight. Our scratch list is :grimacing: :sob:

Scoreless after one. A bit of a slow start, but looked better as the period went on and had some good chances in the final minute.

2 Likes

1-0 not us… guess who scored it

1-1!! PJ Fletcher goal.

There were 6 hawk skaters on the ice for the celebration somehow…they didn’t look into it though

1 Like

It’s hard to tell from the replay they just showed before the media timeout, but my guess is the sixth skater came off the bench after the puck went in. Either way, it’s a goal for us, woohoo!

2 Likes

2-1 UMD going into the 3rd

The cox/siman pp unit has looked good tonight, lots of movement and chances. Unfortunately they haven’t scored though :joy:

5 min pp upcoming for us, need to do something with it. And hopefully Nilsson is ok, we can’t afford to lose anybody else. :grimacing:

1 Like

He looks fine on the bench, maybe he was playing it up to get the penalty

He’s out there on the powerplay :joy:

1 Like

Mass confusion at the end of the game :joy: possible Miami goal

UMD announcers are saying goal…I never saw it go in.

Tie?

It went in, it was up high