Miami men at NIU Saturday at 4:30

73-67 Miami…still tracking. With NIU having played 2 days ago and MU having a 4-day break, we should have fresher legs. I’d be running at NIU hard to wear them down in the last 10-12 minutes…but we’ll see if that is in JO’s game plan.

53-49 Miami with a mini 5-0 run, TO NIU with 12 minutes to go. Eli is OK today.

I really dislike Northern’s court. My television finds it offensive.

55-53 Miami at the media TO. 10 minutes to go. We are fouling at a rapid rate. NIU has already shot a couple of one and ones.

Darn…those dreaded one and ones…can be one and one land and a back door pathway to a NIU upset.

Miami needs to push hard here…run, run, run, wear NIU down and crash the boards to cover…

I like the analyst on the broadcast but the play by play guy gets on my nerves a little bit.

Grant with two straight to’s on an offensive foul away from the ball and a pass which hit Brown in the foot and NIU takes the lead by two. TO Miami with just over 8 minutes to go. Lairy is struggling today.

Miami now in their typical dumb stretch…no correction by coaching…just waiting for a trey to fall.

From up 5 to down 2.

Our defensive recognition is as bad as my son’s 9 and under team

68-67 NIU going to the line, with 2:43 to go. They are defensing Lairy and Grant well, so points are going to have to come elsewhere if we are going to win.

White hit a three to give us the lead, then Grant left Williams open for an easy 3. down 1.

A turnover for each team, then Lairy with a nice dish to Ayah and we are up 1, TO NIU 43 seconds to go…

Here we go. Down by one with 19 seconds left. With the ball.

Fire the NIU sound mixer.

I’m watching on my phone so small screen, but did White just get thrown down while boxing out?

Your feed is ahead of mine. Weird!

McCoy with a stickback basket, missed the free throw. NIU up 1, Miami ball with about 20 seconds to go.

We win!

1 Like

Looks like a win!

Yeah, baby!