Miami at Western Michigan Tuesday night at 7:00

Instead of starting the second half like we ended the first we start the second the way we started the first. Completely out of sync.

Geesh! Terrible offense to start the second half. Back down 11. Elmer continued to be bad. Just not taking care of the ball at all as a team this half. Keep Ipsaro in and let him run the show.

Doesn’t look like there are many in attendance

47 to 36 with 14 minutes to go. We are having a real hard time finding 5 guys who are playing well to put on the court.

53-40 at the 12 and under TO. We need a run.

1 Like

60 to 43 as we take a TO.

Mabrey has missed 16 straight shots and 9 straight 3 point shots. Last made a bucket on January 23rd.

We arent very good tonight

2 Likes

This team scored 43 points on Saturday. And we make them look like world beaters.

1 Like

Down 20 at the 8 and under TO. Who is playing well???

Wmu is 309 in the net rankings. We are currently down 23 points

Why cant we fire traivs

72 to 50 at the under 4 TO. We are now playing 4 Freshmen with Morris. The 4 guys who I pointed out were 0 for 9 in the first half? Still have not made a single shot.

1 Like

We had a bad night. It happens in year 2 of a total rebuild had our moments just didn’t put it all together. Oh well. Onward!

Assuming we don’t pull off a miracle comeback, we’ll drop to 1-7 this season against D1 opponents when shooting below 35% on 3 pointers.

1 Like

7-0 run by this group chops it from 25 to 18. And Cooper got on to go in.

77-58 Final. Ugh.

This is where the color guy says,“These aren’t freshmen any more, they’ve played almost one full season.”

Time for these guys to start playing more consistently.

1 Like

Yeaaah, not a strong showing.

I don’t want to start a fight yellow, I don’t want poop in any of my hats, but we were the #7 team in the MAC the year we let go of Owens. (Which was fully justified.) Yes, it’s a rebuild, but it’s not like we were totally dreadful under Owens. We certainly underachieved.

I’m patient. We’re young. But we’ve got a long way to go. Steele talked a lot about being good enough to win the MAC this year. I don’t think he meant as the 8 seed in the tourney. Just not sure why he thought that.