MACC Game Thread

Here we go! Indoor MACtion!

go rockets

2 Likes

Ohio got screwed on the fumble call on Toledo’s 7-0 scoring drive. Bad officiating!

1 Like

Oh 3rd and 5, OU’s QB scrambled and ended up getting wrapped up at the line of scrimmage. Before his knee hit, he stretched out the ball to reach for the first down Again, it was 3rd and 5. Does he think he is Inspector Gadget?

Looks OUs non championship streak will stay intact

1 Like

Too bad so sad.

Toledo wins 17-7, but they still haven’t beat Chuck Martin!

Ohio- no MAC titles since 1968
BG- no NCAA tournament appearances since 1968

Which streak ends first?

1 Like

It’s a good day to be alive-OU lost!

1 Like

MAC could very well go winless in bowl season…OU was strongest team until loss of their QB.

2 Likes

Let’s just win our game and prevent that possibility right out of the gate.

5 Likes

So amazing…really crazy luck.

1 Like

I know past years don’t have much/any bearing on the current one, but the MAC has gone 8-9 over the last three bowl seasons. I feel like just about year we say there aren’t many opportunities for wins, and then several teams step up.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not really going to lose any sleep or tears over OU losing their QB!!

I know one thing, and that is I’m just glad we’re not facing the well-aged cheese wheels of Cheez-its in the Bahamas Bowl.

3 Likes

Watched some sports betting show yesterday and all four touts confidently took the over.

Truly a shame that the fraud Bobcats proved their fluke today. A real shame. Back to 4-8 for them.

1 Like

Just to confirm: OU football hasn’t won a MAC championship since man walked on the moon.

4 Likes

This is the 54th year in a row that OU failed to win the MAC.

2 Likes

This is the second year in a row the team from Athens that hasn’t won a MAC Championship since 1968 has beaten Miami. That must change…

1 Like