MAC Men;s tournament

Yeah Reghi is doing all the games today.

He has already said “Mecky” Lairy

1 Like

Well he’s never said Mekhi correctly yet. Why change now?

We’re up 7-3. Gabbert with a nice PA pass to Sorenson.

1 Like

Etzler standing 10 ft off the ballhandler and still gets blown past.

Sincere Carey has already flexed twenty times. I’d rather be Precious than Sincere anyway IMO.

1 Like

No Marr Avance that I can see on the bench

Defense, anyone?

Brown looks hurt

Javin Etzler can’t play.

1 Like

All this team’s shortcomings are very evident just in the first part of this game. Can’t defend the three. And when they don’t hit the three there’s no offense to speak of. No surprise really.

We can’t defend anything at the moment, especially with Etzler on the floor. At some point, maybe we’ll cut off the driver turning the corner on the pick and roll, but that’s a big maybe with how we play defense.

Is James Beck not available?

2 Likes

Reghi really needs to do his homework. Some of his analysis of Miami just doesn’t make any sense. Murray Bartow is not making it any better saying that Jack Owens is doing a good job.

1 Like

Speak of the devil. But I’m not sure why it took 15 minutes to get him in there.

Fire this loser staff at halftime. Let Tom Crean coach the second. Get an early start.

1 Like

Reghi is bad. We are worse.

Reghi says we’re a young team and that Jack has us on the rise.

That happens all the time with these guys. So disingenuous . Either they can’t be bothered to do their homework or it’s not worth it for them to say anything critical.

2 Likes

We haven’t earned the right to have the GOAT Reghi give a shit about us.

2 Likes

Is it possible that Sack loves someone as much as he hates Jason Preston?

2 Likes

OK----halftime…my prediction…posted before tip-off was K 77–MU 68.

It’s now 41-30…and, though it really doesn’t matter, I would expect Miami (at some point in the second half…obviously) to rally and to close within let’s say 5 (since the morning line opined K by 5 1/2)…and then KSU realizes that they need to step on the gas and go on a run…to WIN, beat the spread, make the Cleveland-Vegas crowd happy and advance.

I don’t bet on college BB but I love the intellectual challenge…let’s see how this one goes…Conference Tourneys can make a loser…or break a winner…happens every year, especially in the lower rung one-bid conferences…don’t see what one or more head-scratchers aren’t in the Dance…fun stuff…so enjoy the show.