Logan Meyer

Director of Player Personal has apparently accepted a position at Auburn. Chuck is once again looking to fill a staff position

I’m too lazy to look, but I feel like Logan was in one of Chuck’s first classes recruit wise. True?

It never seems great when we lose assistants to bigger programs, but it does show that Chuck’s program has become well respected and that others want the services of the guys who helped him turn it around. “Cradle of Coaches” says a lot of good things about our football program and our university but sometimes it hurts to lose those coaches. None the less, it presents an opportunity for someone else and usually their are plenty of young men who want the chance to work at the “Cradle of Coaches” and make their own mark.

8 Likes

As a player? I don’t believe so, but I guess I could be mistaken. I don’t know a ton about his background except I believe he had worked as an on-campus recruiting coordinator at UC before coming to Miami. I remember Chuck mentioning in a presser that a booster had stepped up to endow the money for Logan’s position, which was a big deal at the time.

1 Like

Thanks much, RH16. I am sorry to see him go. Am happy he was successful enough to get noticed.onward!

1 Like