Lamar

There we go…since I’m the only one that gives Eli some props…he’s having a nice game.

Up by 26 at halftime.

Skins- All good. I know what you mean. We’ve also turned it over 8 times, many of which have been unforced. It’s nice to be able to be critical while having a big lead, unlike years past.

Our win percentage per ESPN is only 99.7%. I’m little worried about that 0.3.

2 Likes

I’d only be worried about that 0.3% if Chuck still has a timeout left he doesn’t want to use.

Oh wait, this is basketball…

1 Like

Wow good half

I watched like 10 minutes of the first half and don’t understand what I’m seeing, but I’m a fan

1 Like

12-20 from 3. Our record is 18 back in February of this year when we had that freakish game at CMU (led 58-18 at the half I believe).

I would like to see more Ames second half if we maintain the lead. Eller too. Need to see what we have in those 2 against a DI team. Not Defiance.

1 Like

Our uniforms for this game are pretty neat.

2 Likes

If we don’t, would that be an act of Defiance?

I’m glad Grant is on our team.

1 Like

We need to go on another run, otherwise we won’t have a chance to double up a D1 opponent.

This is an actual thing I typed. What the hell is going on?

71-38 at the U16. I want the bench emptied by the 8:00 mark.

I don’t want to get to far ahead of ourselves but this team should be 6-0 heading into UC game.

16-27 from deep. Again, our record is 18. Up 79-45 with 11:46 to go.

ICL bricks one from deep, Ayah cleans it up with 1 on the shot clock. 91-55 at the U8. This is fun.

Love Harrison’s game!!

1 Like

Harrison is going to be a really good MAC player if he keeps developing

1 Like

As of right now 24 assists and 8 TO. Will win a lot of games with that stat!! Playing outstanding team basketball!