Kent men at Miami tonight

Damn. First pubic hair razor commercial I’ve seen on TV. Lol

Guys here is our defensive game plan- if they ever drive inside the arc I want everyone to leave their man and aimlessly wander into the area of the key

3 Likes

2 for 11 from 3. Never gets easier.

50-26 at the half. OMG

I’d be embarrassed by this at the high school level. Does Jack have any pride? How do you stand for this?

50-24 at half for Kent

50-24!!!

Ridiculous

1 Like

Teams have our defense scouted down to a t. Open 3s all over the place. We were 311 in defensive efficiency coming into tonight and that number’s going to go down even further.

2 Likes

Always look on the bright side of life, at least one half of your household is happy.

While true it makes it no better

1 Like

We’re expecting sleet and freezing rain later tonight. This game is just one more reason to drink heavily tonight.

This game was Pickem on the CBS game schedule this afternoon. Laughable!

somehow being down 23-8 to UD felt less bad

1 Like

56-35 with 15 to go

1 Like

So I see. My wonderful son gave a sixer of a stout as part of my Christmas present. High ABV. Now seems as good as time as any to open one. Celebrate my negative Covid test, try to forget this game is going on. Two stones with one stout. (And also forgetting tomorrow is the snow doom day).

1 Like

56-43 with 1234 to go

1 Like

Someone’s prediction is come true.

1 Like

iCL in- run over

One of these games, the three pointers will start dropping!

63-44 kent

Another poor showing at home, no flow to offense, missed defensive assignments and rotations. For a team that was touted as three point shooting strength the shots are not in flow of any offense. Kent is better prepared and coached.