I have a fundraising idea for men’s hoops!

This is going to sound insane, but candidly, I think it would be insanely awesome. So here goes: we create a secret bar/drinking lounge in the sub basement of Millett. It’s called “Prodesse Quam ConSpeakeasy” and you can only go to it via an invite from someone in the know. The drinks there are always free and unlimited. You just have to make a suggested donation to men’s/women’s hoops of 50 bucks when you visit. For a million reasons, this will never likely happen, but hot damn it would be fun to make. Hell, I’d even make drinking jackets that are kept at the club (like Augusta National has) and each has a crest on the lapel. For some reason, it’s Swoop with a keg in his talons, but I digress. Thoughts?

7 Likes

You get a heart for the clever use of our school motto.

4 Likes

Love it. Take my money, please.

4 Likes

If the school/athletic dept had any sense of levity about them it would be a no brainer. Instead, it will end up as “Swoop’s Snacks!” and be a concession booth.

1 Like

This already exists. :wink:

3 Likes

Ought to make driving home post-game on 27 or 73 a combat sport.

1 Like

Wait, my idea or “swoops snacks?” Or…I was just catfished as it’s a secret club!

Your idea! Outta get a lot of attention from MADD, too.

1 Like

Hold one sec, there really is a speak easy at Millett? Also, there’s this thing called Uber or designated drivers. No need for anyone to ever drive impaired.

1 Like

PURE BRILLIANCE!

I suppose. It shouldn’t cost that much for the majority of our fans to get home to The Knolls, McGonigle or College Corner.

1 Like

I was joking, neither exists… as far as you know.

1 Like

You rascal!

With insufficiently carbonated soft drinks.

1 Like