Hockey this weekend

I would have almost rather watched a straight up 4-1 beating than to get kicked in the coin purse with a choke job like that. The team has no heart and grit. As said above, I fully expect them to check out tonight and lose 6-1.

I pay $26/month for the NCHC school pass (which is absurd in and of itself since a school pass on the Big Ten network is $10/month for multiple sports), and I think I might let it lapse next time it comes due. Time to find something else to do on Friday and Saturday nights.

Fire Crawford. Fire Sayler. Fire Bergeron. Fire god damned everyone.

Fire at the disco! Fire at the Taco Bell!
(Ps, it’s a music reference to Electric Six as no one will get it here otherwise.)

The NCHC package is $26 a month- holy crap.

I posed this question elsewhere but how much would it cost to get out of the NCHC (should we eventually need to seriously consider that move) w adequate lead time given?

And that’s just to watch the Miami games.

1 Like

0-1 after the first tonight.

0-2 halfway through the second.

Tied up 2-2 after 2. Goals by Olmstead and Barbolini.

Denver scores to make it 3-2.

Couple good chances but we hit the post twice

and Denver scores the empty net, 4-2

Men’s and women’s hoops and hockey…another rough weekend for Miami winter sports.

1 Like

There are annual passes as well.

The annual pass to watch all the teams is $115 or about $19 a month.

An annual team pass for Miami only is $105 or $17.50 a month

For comparison the CCHA package on Flo Hockey is $150 and they do not offer single team passes. You do get a little more content with Atlantic Hockey and ECHL games

1 Like

how many 2 goal leads have led to a loss this season? Won’t say more as would not be kind. 4-20-2 says enough