Hear that Bengal Growlin’

Well, as a 40 year Bengal fan, I woke up this morning with equal parts excitement and dread: will we break the playoff curse or will the LA/Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders stomp on our dreams. I have no expectations anymore as that’s what 40 years of following the Bengals will do to you. Maybe that’s a good thing?

2 Likes

Infect the Raiders with Jungle Fever, stomp on them with the Icky Shuffle and sprinkle a little Who Dey and Sam Wacky sauce on them!

2 Likes

Skin the cats!

1 Like

You would rather see the fighting Al Davis’s win than one of your conference brothers?

Absolutely. I have no love for the state, city, or team, regardless of who I cheer for.

1 Like

But cheering for the Bengals as a fan is like having your balls stepped on over and over again by an East German hooker. Still not sold?

Nope

1 Like

Started rooting for the Bengals casually when I went to Miami for the sake of getting 50% off Papa John’s the day after their wins. I hope they win to break the streak and send Mark Davis crying back to Oakland.

2 Likes

I love the wide shots showing all our hillbilly fans. That’s why I tune in through thick and thin

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I never thought I’d see the day. Everything else is gravy.

2 Likes

Who Dey!!!

2 Likes

Plenty of room on the bandwagon. I must warn you that it’s likely a Yugo disguised as a Cadillac Cimaron, but there’s room for more!

Interesting officiating in the game. Interesting for both teams really.

I guess it was Brady, not Belichick.

2 Likes

My heart is aflutter knowing that Ben is getting cortisone shots in both knees, ankles, elbows and spinal taps to make one final push for glory!

2 Likes

Ha, we didn’t need this game to let us know that fact.

Sorry man, there’s nothing on this green earth that would make me root for any team or thing from Ohio outside of Miami

1 Like

Annnnnnnnnnnd that entire crew was told that they will not be getting another playoff game this year and rightfully so. Booger fucking sucks and always has.

2 Likes

Indeed, but for the last too long to remember, if The Bengals didn’t have bad luck, they’d have no luck, so I can live with a few botched calls going our way. Thus, hear that Bengal growlin’.

I’m now 1-4 in playoff game attendance!

3 Likes