Frisco Football Classic Game Thread - Miami vs UNT

How the Hell did the zebras miss that?

Look at how close to the line the NT DBs are to our WR. Then look at the 10 yard cushion our DBs give the NT WRs

How is that not a personal foul for kicking Pace

1 Like

They never would have done that anyway because of colorblind accessibility. The NFL took a ton of shit for scheduling a color rush game between the Jets and Bills a couple years ago.

1 Like

That’s exactly why we can run. They’re pressing at the line but dropping safeties deep. We bring our safties up and stop the run. You get one, not both.

I am already disappointed. The run worked so let’s abandon that. I know I am assigned the quarterback but hey coach didn’t mean it did he.

Minus Weatherford and Salopek we don’t look great…no Hippenhammer does not help O…but more importantly we seem to be “outcoaching” ourselves as usual.

That was so close to being offsides again.

1 Like

Yep

I assume Weatherford is draft prep, but what’s the deal with the other guys? Are they all injured? Am I crazy or does it feel like we always have a ton of guys getting injured in practice?

Even if we don’t make much on a first down run at least we don’t lose yards and we make them think of it and Gabbert doesn’t get his doors blown off.

What a horrific play call on third down

1 Like

We are too slow for those plays to develop

1 Like

Our offensive play calling has been an issue all year. Nice kick by Graham.

We have a lot of guys getting PT that haven’t all season

With these field goals and a one point deficit, why do I get the feeling we’re gonna need a two-point conversation later this game and fail?

I’m more concerned about our defense at this point than the play calling

1 Like

What the hell is the play calling rational? Boy would I like to hear the reasons for some of this.

1 Like

The holder’s name is Bevelheimer. That’s my name too.

1 Like

With all the red seats it looks like a lot of Miami fans!