Evansville

I don’t know.

My intel was that he is out for the semester.

Did you hear it is just a make up test? Or, just joking (sort of)

The line dropped from 8 to 5.5

Agree. 100%

Smith is playing hurt as well. Safford playing banged up.

Steele has gone hard on these guys since June. Academically and athletically. Etzler and Harrison hurt.

Don’t forget about Mitchell Rylee. Effective and tough. Just not flashy and no 3’s.

Any clarity on Williams?

1 Like

Was joking on make up tests…seems like if out for semester he would not have been in the notes.

These guys should not be that banged up…they were all practicing in the last social media update…post/tweet.

Oh well, we will see soon enough.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Xavier Game

I’m still using a Walker, too. But you couldn’t say I’m “looking good.” Bake gonna call the game on Tramadol? Would definitely be easier than on Percocet.

5 Likes

Would likely make for some interesting commentary as well!

3 Likes

Lewis
Etzler
Williams
Harrison

Not dressed, leading cheers under the basket.

Cream and red unis. Staff going very casual.

2 Likes

Double black curtains. It’s a new era, boys!

1 Like

Doesn’t look like our game is in the list of options on ESPN 3 tonight. Did someone screw up?

Biden

It hasn’t started yet, but will be on ESPN3

Found it. It’s only showing up on the ESPN3 specific list - not under MAC’s conference list or on the main menu.

1 Like

Hard to promote an 8:30 game on a Monday night, but the atmosphere, as the kids would say, is mid.

It’s there I think…search for Evansville…says has not started yet…was going to go, a bit late for my son though so plan to watch…

No Kamari…not good.

1 Like

Our household will be checking in on another big game tonight - fiancé’s alma mater, UNCW, has quite a task…opening at UNC Tar Heels. It’s a 9 o’clock start.

Go RedHawks! Go Seahawks!

late start, did we not have enough players and forefit :wink:

Still nothing on the feed at 8:40. Did the womens game push it back?