Buffalo

Game notes list Smith and Lewis as probable starters? If so, need more from Billy. He is capable of scoring other ways than from three. Needs to get a little nasty out there.

1 Like

Lewis not only needs to play and be available, but he needs to stay out of foul trouble.

2 Likes

It seems to me that production out of Lewis, Smith, and Williams has been lacking recently. The opportunity is there for someone to grab the job (s).

1 Like

It is kind of shocking to look at the box scores of Buffalo this year and only see one recognizable name and he was not a star. I have watched them play and team speed and pace of play are very uptempo. All the stars from recent seasons are gone though. None the less, they have a better record than we do. We need a win tonight.

1 Like

I have a couple tickets available tonight if anyone would like them

1 Like

If only my kid didn’t have school in the morning…

1 Like

We can’t have Lairy continuing to turn the ball over every other possession

We have about as
Many turnovers as points right now

Who is Billy Lewis

1 Like

New guy!

1 Like

The son of Billy Smith and Julian Lewis?

1 Like

Looks like the entire Buffalo roster needs a few trips to the Golden Corral.

1 Like

Doing a good job forcing turnovers, but also turning it over quite a bit. Kamari woke up after some time on the bench, but consistently a bit late on switches. I think we’ll see some rapid improvement from him as he gets more game time with the team.

Mt. Healthy high school grad and K-State transfer.

2 Likes

The ref without hair refuses to call travels…

Up 7 with 4:43 to go. Really started to clean up the offense after a bad start. I think the defense got worse, but Buffalo is missing some open shots.

1 Like

We need to start winning this kind of game.

Need an answer for the zone or this could get ugly.

2 Likes

Buffalo went to the zone and really disrupted the offense. @NESCACDAD what do you mean by we need to start winning this kind of game?