Brad Adamonis just won a tourney

Brad won an event on a mini tour the other day. The APGA Tour. Tourney was at Valhalla. Got $7,500 for his effort. However, he won on the same tour a year ago and got $15,000. He’s 49 now and I think we will see him do well on the senior tour very soon as he turns 50 in January. Guy still has a great game.

3 Likes

No guarantee he’ll play much on the senior tour. The Champions Tour is the hardest tour in the world to get status on. Only 5 spots available at Q school.

1 Like

Maybe true, but here’s why I think he might do well: no one has played more golf than he has and I think he holds the record for Monday qualifiers played in. I think he would have a legit chance as he’s not coming in rusty. Guess we will find out.

Brad turned 50 in January and didn’t waste much time Monday qualifying into his first Champions tour event this week!

1 Like

That’s incredible! Beyond his talent, he’s got one thing going for him. He’s played so much the last 20 years he’s not going to be rusty like some of the guys who played a limited schedule. And he still hits it a mile. He should be able to compete well.