Bobcats

Eller in for Brown already? It is so difficult to get a handle on the rotation, game to game.

Happens when players are in/out from injuries.

Oh, my!

Did we forget how to play?

I get we’ve had COVID/injuries, but this still is not a very good team. Good teams don’t go 0-3 against WIU, ISU, and Bellarmine. I think there are at least 4 teams we’re better than, so we’ll probably make it to Cleveland, but it will be another 1st round exit.

The way we played early and our experience had me thinking differently, guess I was wrong! Had last year Loyola Chicago in mind?

Appears Miami is Jacking threes with limited success…so far; meanwhile OU doing better from behind the arc.

We were 1 point underdogs

I was encouraged by the 5-0 start, but looking at that now, two D3 wins, GT is in last in the ACC, Lamar still has 0 D1 wins, and Stetson has like 3 or 4 D1 wins (one of which was against Lamar).

Shooting threes is fun and easy!!

0 assists so far.

This sucks. We’d be winning if only our shots would fall and COVID hadn’t ravaged our bench.

2 Likes

Going into the TO we had zero assists and 8 turnovers. Add Vanderbilt Plas’ four or five 3s and you’ve got a big mess.

1 Like

Once he gets to 10 made 3s we might cover him.

1 Like

That is about the worst ass kicking I can remember from OU?

1 Like

Here’s all you need to know: OU 12 assists, 3 TOs, 8 steals
MU 1 assist, 9 TOs and 2 steals

Just for the record, Miami trails by 18…ugh, but explainable by the stats.

I can’t even tell when people are kidding any more.

1 Like

It’s sarcasm :slight_smile:
That’s about all that’s left.

1 Like

Steals 8-2.

Don’t worry. According to the experts in Vegas, we’ve got a big comeback in us in the second half.

1 Like

It looks like Vander Plas can come back next season. Lucky us!

1 Like