Antonio Brown Ends His NFL Career Today

1 Like

Brown needed:

8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus.

He also needed 55 receiving yards to unlock another $333,333 bonus.

He also needed just 1 receiving TD to unlock another $333,333 bonus.

This was a costly outburst.

1 Like

The MAC has produced Randy Moss and AB. It would have been a trifecta of highly talented weirdos had TO played at a MAC school instead of at Chattanooga.

3 Likes

It was like watching when The Baumer had that meltdown at Wimbledon in The Royal Tennenbaums. Just amazing. Meantime, hear that Bengal Growlin’!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve said this before, but AB went from a bit narcissistic and quirky to out of control after Biurfict knocked him into next month in that playoff game. I feel somewhat gross laughing at him anymore since I think he’s truly unwell.

Mike Webster’s son just tweeted at him to get help…

I forgot how funny that movie was

1 Like

He definitely needs help. And yea, that hit was a factor although he wasn’t quite right before the hit either.

2 Likes

He wasn’t, but the downright self destructive behavior started after.

1 Like

I don’t mean to downplay his behavior if he’s dealing with mental health issues. Sad deal there. I live in SF and see it daily and nothing gets done about it. Easy to become cold to it and I apologize if I sounded that way.

Generally, the NFL looks the other way when you beat up your wife/girlfriend as long as you’re good at football. Lying about your vax status? Come on, nobody cares. But quitting on your team in the middle of a game like that? Well, that’s going to be a tough one to come back from. Never count him out though. Worse players have done much worse things and still gotten work in the NFL.

1 Like