‘23 Commits senior season

Reece Potter 9 of 12, 21 pts., 11 boards in 71-59 win over Frederick Douglass.

3 Likes

Reece Potter 15 of 18 for 31 pts and 11 rebounds in 68-58 OT win over Jeffersontown.

6 Likes

Ipsaro had 22 points in a win last night. Having a great start to his senior season

5 Likes

Reece Potter with 19, 8 boards in 69-49 win over Lafayette.

4 Likes

Evan Ipsaro with 30, 6 boards in 70-61 win over St. Henry. Both Covington Catholic and Lexington Catholic ranked in top ten in Kentucky.

5 Likes

Cooper with game high 22

2 Likes
2 Likes

Evan Ipsaro with 33 points and 10 rebounds. Remains undefeated with 79-70 win over Bracken County.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Reece Potter 22 and 15 rebounds in 63-62 win over Louisville Doss.

1 Like

Eian Elmer had 15 points,14 rebounds and 6 blocks in 66-58 Taft win over N. Oldham County (Ky) in weekend tourney.

3 Likes

Reece Potter with 18 points, 11 boards in 74-47 win over Tates Creek.

2 Likes

This class is having a ton of success so far. Really impressive

2 Likes

I love the fact that the players are team leaders in points/rebounds and playing well. I temper my excitement as believe that if you’re a D1 player, you should be taking over games. Our recruits certainly are.

I can remember recruits in the past that were not leading the team in the important statistical categories

5 Likes

Right. Also in the past I recall more “off” games than I’d prefer, where they only scored single digit points.

I’ll feel so much better when “verbal” changes to “signed.” And delivered. And playing.

1 Like

Are these guys signed or just verballed