2023 Recruiting Thread

Yeah usually I can do some digging on twitter to get an idea, but I’m clueless

1 Like

Still nothing here. A little strange at this point

Agreed. I have no insights either as my contacts are no longer with the team (and Martin still has me blocked!)

New 2023 commit is on the board. 6’5 290 OL Edward Hartig from Evansville, IN.

5 Likes

Nice pick up! Our other current top target is Jabari Mitchell

Looks like we have another commit, this one from PA…details to follow when announced!

Had an offer from Toledo and interest from others. I like his film, more underrated for sure.

Might want to give a comment if on Twitter here. Grubbs would be a big time OL pickup. Made his final three with Duke and liberty. Liberty fans all over it https://twitter.com/calgrubbs/status/1536860152325865473?s=21&t=tQWHiZF7ZlgE6EDqn7D_ZQ

3 Likes

Done!

1 Like

I wrote one earlier the recruit liked on account of the fact I put in a nice plug for coach Diamond’s bbq.
If this kid ends up in Oxford, I’m gonna demand coach D ship me some.

2 Likes

Looks like we got a pass rusher commit yesterday. Not sure who yet

Sounds like there might be a second commit this weekend

1 Like

The first commit of the weekend has gone public. 6’1 220 LB Christian McKinney form Illinois. Kid is a beast and had a very good offer list. Great addition for Miami.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Offers from Iowa State, Syracuse, Liberty, the service academics, and other MAC schools. Very great add.

6 Likes

15 offers and ranked #88 LB in the country, love it!

4 Likes

H-F! All three of my mom’s brothers graduated from H-F.

(My mom and her sister went to Marian Catholic. Let’s hope this goes better than Billy Bahl!)

1 Like

If I had to speculate about the second commit, I would say Ethan McDowell is a likely candidate. He checks both boxes in regards to pass rusher and in the Atlanta area. Guess we’ll see…

1 Like

I am also a Marian Catholic grad. Billy went to Marian Central Catholic in Woodstock but we are in the same conference!

Christian McKinney is a HUGE pickup. Leading tackler on a pretty good HF team. Really good play recognition and finishes his tackles very well. Very Excited to get him.

3 Likes